Please read through this before arriving at your appointment. Not adhering can impact your end results.
First 12 Hours of procedure:
Gently blot the area with clean tissue to absorb any excess lymph fluid with the saline wipes provided. (Lymph is a clear, fluid-like substance that might slightly ooze from eyebrow area) You may or may not have any lymph during this time but if you do, we want to avoid letting it dry on the eyebrow are to form a crust. Do this every 5 minutes until all signs of lymph have stopped. Removing this fluid will prevent any hardening/crusting of the lymph. Avoid alcohol and aspirin/ibuprofen and any vitamins that may thin your blood for 24
First 1-10 Days:
On the morning of the day after treatment, you will gently wash your eyebrow area to
remove any bacteria and dead skin.
Instructions for washing:
- Once in the morning and once in the evening ONLY!
- Use gentle foaming cleanser OUTSIDE of the shower ONLY!
- With a very light touch, use your fingertips to gently cleanse the eyebrows.
- Gently rub the area in a smooth motion following the hair growth for 10 seconds.
- Gently rinse with WARM (not hot) water and make sure all the soap in rinsed off.
- Very gently and thoroughly, pat entire eyebrow area dry with a tissue or paper
- Do not use any other cleansing products containing dyes, perfumes, exfoliants or
acids (including glycolic, lactic or AHA)
- Allow your brows to air dry for at least 5 minutes. Brows should be 100% dry prior to
this step. Never put your aftercare ointment on wet or damp brows. Apply a very small
amount of aftercare ointment with a clean, cotton swab and spread it across the
treatment area. Be sure not to over apply as this will suffocate your skin and delay
healing. The ointment should not leave a noticeable shine or film on the eyebrows, only
apply enough to moisturize!
RULES OF AFTERCARE:
Use a fresh pillowcase and do not sleep on your face or eyebrows.
- Let any scabbing or dry skin exfoliate naturally.
- Do Not Pick! Picking can cause scarring and will cause loss of color. Your flakes will
gently fall off by themselves when they are ready to!
- No facials, botox, chemical treatments or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks after
- Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for at least 1 week. You can lightly exercise but nothing that
will cause extreme sweating whatsoever.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and tanning for 4 weeks after the procedure.
- During the healing process, always wear a hat when outdoors. Once fully healed, be
sure to protect your eyebrows with SPF. Any prolonged sun exposure will cause
- Avoid taking long, hot showers for at least the first 10 days. When showering, avoid
getting your eyebrows wet at all. You may wear a showercap down over your forehead
and eyebrows while showering if you like.
- You will only be washing your brows in the AM & PM, outside of the shower and
without hot water.
- Avoid swimming of any kind until your eyebrows have completely healed!
- Avoid applying any type of makeup to your brow area. Do not get any type of cream,
makeup, concealer, powder in the brow area for at least 2 weeks. The microbladed area
is an open wound, using makeup may cause infections.
- Keep your hands off! No touching, picking or scratching the treated area.